- 1 Introduction: What is Phenadrine?
- 2 About Manufacturer
- 3 Manufacturer Claims
- 4 Key Ingredients
- 5 Is It Safe to Use Phenadrine?
- 6 Does Phenadrine Work?
- 7 Phenadrine benefits
- 8 Phenadrine and Weight Loss
- 9 How to Use
- 10 Side Effects of Phenadrine
- 11 Product Warnings
- 12 APS Phenadrine Pros and Cons
- 13 Conclusion on Phenadrine
Phenadrine is a weight loss supplement that is designed to boost your metabolism and improve energy. This product offers unparalleled weight loss results and improves mental clarity. The users have reported boosted alertness and improved physical performance.
Introduction: What is Phenadrine?
Phenadrine from APS Nutrition is a weight loss supplement that improves workout intensity, enhances vascularity, energy and protein synthesis. This advanced formula assists you to take your workout regime to the next level!
We all know that Phenadrine is entirely jitter-free. It improves libido, sexual performance and does plenty of wonders for your body!
Phenadrine is manufactured and marketed by Advanced Performance Supplements(APS) Nutrition. The company claims this dietary supplement to be – “World’s Strongest Diet & Energy Aid.” The company also states that Phenadrine is not designed to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- It offers unparalleled weight loss
- It is useful for promoting intense workout
- It improves focus, concentration creates sharpness, alertness and mental clarity
- It is completely jitter-free energy with no crashes
- It results in a dramatic boost in energy levels and performance
- It improves vascularity
- It enhances protein synthesis
- It elevates production of testosterone
- It optimizes levels of estrogen and cortisol hormone
- It improves overall sexual performance
The key ingredients of Phenadrine are:
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Titanium Dioxide
- FD&C #40
Is It Safe to Use Phenadrine?
We cannot call Phenadrine as a safest dietary supplement. Phenadrine is composed of some stimulating ingredients because of which it has been recently banned.
In addition, Phenadrine is composed of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine which is not recommended due to its possible side effects. It is composed of Acacia rigidula and caffeine that results in harmful effects on the body.
Phenadrine has a high content of chemical compounds and a lesser amount of natural ingredients. We all know that Phenadrine has a number of positive reviews but it is essential to consult your physician or doctor to get the desired benefits from this diet pill.
Does Phenadrine Work?
We can find a number of positive reviews related to Phenadrine online. After reviewing all the comments, we conclude that Phenadrine lives up to its promise and delivers results.
Moreover, some customers have said that Phenadrine results in a surge of energy and also assists you to perform the best with your ability. You must take Phenadrine for a continuous 8-week duration to develop a tolerance in your body.
Some users have reported that you have felt a warm sensation inside their stomach after taking this pill and were able to burn the stubborn fat. Moreover, the bodybuilders who have taken Phenadrine helps you to cut down fat and tone muscles. It provides more energy and also assists to improve performance.
However, Phenadrine has been banned because of methylsynephrine. Methylsynephrine has resulted in concerns among many competitive bodybuilders and users.
The FDA has banned methylsynephrine as it raises blood pressure.
It boosts blood circulation
It helps in weight loss
It improves metabolism
It assists you to work all day without any energy crashes
It offers a better sense of well-being
It helps to improve focus and better concentration
Phenadrine and Weight Loss
The manufacturer of Phenadrine does not claims its role in weight loss and assists you in weight loss. Therefore, it helps to boost energy.
However, the active ingredients of Phenadrine target two important areas: fat burning and metabolism boosting.
Phenadrine triggers a natural process called ‘thermogenesis.’ It increases body temperature that assists in burning off calories. It improves metabolism and helps you to burn calories at a faster rate.
With the enhanced metabolism, you convert stored fats into fuel for energy, therefore, it results in weight loss.
Moreover, this diet pill does not work as an appetite suppressant, it boosts the overall energy of your body.
How to Use
- It is ideal for both men and women
- You can take one capsule 30-mins before the morning meal or pre-workout.
- You need to take the second capsule 30 minutes before your workout sessions.
- You must take this pill empty stomach.
- Phenadrine must be taken maximum for 8 weeks at a time
- You can continue the course of Phenadrine again after a break of 8 weeks and then continue
- You should not exceed the intake of 3 capsules per day
Side Effects of Phenadrine
- Loss of appetite
- Chest pains
- Restricted breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Heart palpitations
- Mood changes
- Panic attack
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Liver damage
- Keep it out of reach of children
- It should not be taken by individuals under the age of 18
- Do not increase its dosage from more than three pills in 24 hours
- Do not take the pill with alcohol or any beverage
- Take at least two days off using the pill weekly
- Do not take the pill for more than eight consecutive weeks
- Do not take the pill if you suffer from any health problems
- Do not use the pill if you use any MAOI inhibitor
- Do not use this diet when in hot temperature conditions
APS Phenadrine Pros and Cons
It is a powerful formula
It improves focus
It improves mental clarity and energy
It contains banned ingredients
A number of side effects are associated with this diet pill
Conclusion on Phenadrine
Phenadrine is a strong fat burner. The manufacturer claims that you can even burn stubborn fat with the use of Phenadrine. It is also composed of useful ingredients that improve focus, energy and promote fat loss.